- Code placement
- Hard Link Exchange code should be placed on the sites index page.
- Page URL containing the code should be specified properly without any redirects.
- Hard Link Exchange code should be placed inside the <body> tag.
- Hard Link Exchange code should be visible for Search Engines. Particularly NO robots.txt directives to disable code indexing; NO Java-script or flash functions for code output; NO "nofollow" tag.
- Links should be visible. NO invisible <div> tags; NO single color of links and background; NO css hidings; NO small sizing the text link to size that human eye couldn’t see; NO other ways to hide links.
- Sites moderating
- Sites content and services should be legal in US.
- Site should be indexed at least by Google or Yahoo.
- Sites on free domains and services (like livejournal or blogger) could be approved in one of following cases: 1) Site index page has Google PR 2 or higher; 2) Site Alexa Rank is less than 100,000; 3) Site is in DMOZ directory. In other cases such sites will be declined.
- Site should contain some information or provide service that is useful for users. No doorways, splogs etc.
- We reserve the right to decline any site without a reason or explanation.
Violation of one of the mentioned rules will automatically remove your site from Hard Link Exchange system and will black list it for further listing.